And as I drive tomorrow...you better believe I will be playing "Wide Open Spaces" by the Dixie Chicks, it's only appropriate :)
Friday, August 14, 2009
wide open spaces
As I sit down to finish up packing, I realized this is the last day I will be living in North Carolina for awhile....pretty crazy. This whole part of my life right now (graduating from college, moving to Chicago, thinking about a full-time job, starting a new chapter in life) is pretty surreal. I feel like I should be making my way back to Wilmington any day now to start another year at UNCW. Although I feel that way, I am so extremely ready and excited to be in this new chapter. Surrounded by new people, places, and experiences...I will soon believe Chicago is the place I can't bare to leave. I'm ready to learn...I'm ready to grow...I am ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment