It feels great to be back at work and have routine in my life again. I had an amazing week at work with my client. I am seeing a lot of improvement with him and that makes me a very happy aide. Over the past two days, it snowed over a foot here....so of course, my client wanted to play in the snow today. We had fun attempting to build a snowman (but failed) and had a great snowball fight! :) Although work has started back up, school doesn't start until the 25th for me. I thought it started this coming Monday, but a classmate reminded the start date. Thank goodness she told me because I was going to show up to an empty campus on Monday!
One of my best friends, Lori, is flying in tonight. I can't wait to spend a weekend with her! I absolutely love my friends...and cherish the times I can spend one-on-one with each and every one. Let the weekend begin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment